Top 5 Beauty Tips When You're in a Hurry
1. Tinted Moisturizer is Your New Bae: Find a formula that is medium coverage and flatters your complexion. If you?re oily, grab a matte finish. If you?re dry, go for a dewy finish. Whether you use your hands, a brush, or a sponge, if you have a great skincare routine you don?t need much coverage. We use a tinted moisturizer with SPF daily and use a concealer to cover up any extra dark spots or blemishes as needed.
2. Cream Blush is Life: We think cream blush is all sorts of magical and we use it for everything. For the price of one product you are really getting three! Pick up a shade that you love and use it as blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick for a simple monochromatic look. If you choose a sheer coverage formula, it will be more forgiving and you can be less precise. If you choose a bolder shade, use brushes to keep lines crisp and even. We are fans of using a universally flattering sheer coral cream blush. Go in with a clean finger to apply it to the contour of the eyes, the apples of the cheeks, and a thin layer to the lips. A cohesive makeup look using one product? Yaaaaas.
3. Dry Shampoo is a Game Changer: Humble brag; we Moxie babes only wash our hair twice a week. How do we pull this off without looking ratchet? Dry shampoo! There are lots of brands at all different price points. If you have lighter colored hair, most will work well for you. If you have darker hair, find a spray that is tinted so you don?t have a white cast on your hair. Dry shampoo soaks up all the oil so you don?t look greasy, and gives hair texture that makes it easier to style. Invest in a cute shower cap too so you?re not dodging the water stream in the shower.
4. Brows on Fleek: If you plucked your eyebrows too much in the 90s, don?t fret. Spotty and uneven brows can be fixed quickly with a tinted brow gel. Most people can go over their natural arch with a simple tinted gel in the same color family as their natural brow. If you have almost nothing left, pick up a brow pencil. Start penciling in what you have and keep working your magic from there. Practice makes perfect but it?s worth the extra two minutes in your beauty routine to look more youthful and put together.
5. Easy on Lashes: Last but not least, instant lash extensions are a game changer. This isn?t the glue and tweezer mess you?re thinking about in your head. Ain?t nobody got time for that. Moxie Eyelashes come in three styles and can be applied with magnetic eyeliner in one second. Simply apply the magnetic eyeliner with the included slanted brush, and drop the lash strip down onto the liner. Moxie Lash makes it a breeze to bring the drama to your lashes in no time at all. †The application is easy, safe, and the lash look will stay all day until removal.