We're giving you 5 beauty tips for looking fire in a hurry! We know you have limited time to get ready in the morning, and that it can be a mad dash getting your full makeup and beauty routine locked down when you're on a time crunch. So, we've rounded up our best makeup and beauty-expert approved tips and tricks for looking flawless on the fly.
Spoiler alert: our secret weapon is magnetic eyeliner and lashes. Keep reading, and we'll spill the tea!
Top 5 Beauty Tips When You're in a Hurry
1. Tinted Moisturizer is Your New Bae: Find a formula that is medium coverage and flatters your complexion. If you're oily, grab a matte finish. If you're dry, go for a dewy finish. Whether you use your hands, a brush, or a sponge, if you have a great skincare routine, you don't need much coverage. We use a tinted moisturizer with SPF daily and use a concealer to cover up any extra dark spots or blemishes as needed.
2. Cream Blush is Life: We think cream blush is all sorts of magical, and we use it for everything. For the price of one product, you are really getting three! Pick up a shade that you love and use it as blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick for a simple monochromatic look. If you choose a sheer coverage formula, it will be more forgiving, and you can be less precise. If you choose a bolder shade, use brushes to keep lines crisp and even. We are fans of using a universally flattering sheer coral cream blush.
Pro Tip: Go in with a clean finger and apply the cream blush to the contour of the eyes, the apples of the cheeks, and a thin layer to the lips. A cohesive makeup look using one product? Yaaaaas.
3. Dry Shampoo is a Game Changer: When you're in a rush, washing your hair is a no-go. The solution? Dry Shampoo— it soaks up all the oil so you don't look greasy. Plus, it gives your hair texture that makes it easier to style. If you have lighter colored hair, most formulas will work well for you. If you have darker hair, find a spray that is tinted brown so that you don't have a white cast on your hair.
Pro Tip: Invest in a cute shower cap too, so you're not dodging the water stream in the shower.
4. Brows on Fleek: If you plucked your eyebrows too much in the 90s, don't fret. Spotty and uneven brows can be fixed quickly with a tinted brow gel. Most people can go over their natural arch with a simple tinted gel in the same color family as their natural brow. If you have almost nothing left, pick up a brow pencil. Start penciling in what you have and keep working your magic from there. Practice makes perfect, but it's worth the extra two minutes in your beauty routine to look more youthful and put together.
Don't want to do any of that? Microblading is the Queen-B.
5. Easy on Lashes: Last but not least, instant lash extensions are a game-changer. This isn't the glue and tweezer mess you're thinking about in your head. Ain't nobody got time for that. MoxieLash magnetic lashes are available in a variety of lash styles that can be applied with magnetic eyeliner in just three minutes. The results? Gorgeous and long lashes that last all-day-long.
Simply apply the magnetic eyeliner with the included slanted brush, wait for the liner to dry for three minutes, and drop the lash strip down onto the liner. MoxieLash makes it a breeze to bring the drama to your lashes in no time at all. The application is easy, safe, and the lash look will stay all day until removal.
Before Happy Lash
After Happy Lash
Find your perfect magnetic lash style, HERE! If you need help, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.