Don’t know what to get the busy women in your life? With Christmas approaching, we’re rounding up the top holiday gifts for ladies on-the-go! The best gifts are the ones that are thoughtful and, obviously, something they will actually use. From beauty-present ideas that cut down on get ready time to some cute options for your girlfriends that need a de-stressor. There is something for everyone.
Getting the busy women in your life, something that will actually fit into their lifestyle, might come with a bit of stress. Don’t worry. We’ve got you. Maybe your best friend is juggling her 3 kids and all of their schedules. Or, you know your work-wife has all of 20 minutes to get ready in the morning. Of course, a Christmas gift idea that fits into the rush of life and makes it a bit easier will no doubt be a major hit. Here are the best 2019 Holiday gift idea for women busy women.
1. Automatic Hair Curler: There seems to be a lot of these options out there these days. But, the best option is the Automatic Hair Curler from CHI. It’s super easy to use, cuts down on your hair curling time by at least 40%, and it doesn’t get your hair tangled. It’s extremely easy to use and the perfect gift for the woman who is in a rush and has no time to use a wand.
2. Magnetic Eyeliner and Eyelashes: Give the gift of instant lash application with MoxieLash! There are tons of lash styles to choose from for every busy woman you know—and gift sets to give multiple lash options.
With the Moxie Method, getting glam lashes is so easy! All you have to do is line your lash-line with the MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner, let it dry for two minutes, then snap in your lashes. The entire process takes two minutes—and, you can switch up your lash style without having to reapply any liner if you want! Just take off the current lash that’s on, put it away in the box it came in, and lock in another lash style.
Here are a few lash kits that would make the perfect gift for any busy women on your gift-giving list this holiday season!
- Baby Lash Kit: This is the perfect kit for the busy women who just want a touch of glam. Our ‘Baby Lash’ works for every eye shape— so it’s the perfect “go-to” if you don’t know which lash style to get. Plus, The Baby Lash Kit comes with everything needed to get started for only $69.
- The Vegan Kit: For your vegan friend who also loves the look of gorgeous lashes. This Vegan Lash Kit comes with three vegan lash styles, our magnetic gel, and liquid eyeliners, Magnetic Applicator, Eyeliner Remover Cotton Swabs, and our Luxe Bag. It’s only $189 for everything!
- The Daytime Kit: If you are looking to gift a friend who likes the natural look, then she will love The Daytime Lash Kit! It comes with two of the most natural lash styles, a Brown Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner, Eyeliner Remover cotton swabs, and the Luxe bag. This magnetic lash kit is only $112!
Or, you can shop the entire collection of MoxieLash Magnetic Eyelashes and Magnetic Eyeliner HERE.
3. Cute Backpack: Thankfully, now we have backpack options that are wearable to the office and a playdate. For the busy women, a gift idea that will make her life easier is essential. So, tell her to ditch the handbag or purse. Opt for a wearable backpack that is both cute and trendy instead. With all the room, she can pack her laptop, magnetic lashes, and daily must-haves all in one space.
4. Lipstick Stain: Having makeup that stays put and doesn’t require a touch up is the best gift idea for any girlfriend who lives life on-the-go. A lipstick stain is a fantastic present because it won’t come off or budge no matter what. Tuck it into a cute stocking with a pair of MoxieLash magnetic lashes and Mini-Eyeliner for a great holiday gift (watch out though…Santa might steal it for Mrs. Clause).
5. One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler: Okay, technology is so cool, right? Check out this One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler! All you have to do is brush your hair, and the combing part blows out warm air. It’s like getting a blow out…but for people who don’t have the time to drive to a salon and have that kind of thing done. This is such a great gift idea for your friend, who is on a time crunch for whatever reason they might have like kids, work, and life in general.
6. Relaxing Candle or Essential Oils: Really, the busy girlfriend you have needs to be told to chill out from time to time in a subtle way. Gifting a relaxing candle or essential oil set is one of the ways to ignite their senses and cause them to take a step back for a minute and breathe before they pop on those magnetic eyelashes for that holiday party.
Enjoy your gift-giving, and don’t forget to take a moment for yourself too, despite all of the “hustle and bustle” this holiday season.