As if you need a reason, we’re still showing you the 6 reasons to wear Magnetic Eyeliner today. If you have yet to try this magic potion in a bottle, this should convince you. Not that you need to be convinced to throw on some magnetic lashes in about two minutes flat and skip the annoyance of lash glue—we’re going to convince you anyway. Getting gorgeous lashes that suite your exact style in no time is a game-changer for those of us who are lash fanatics. But, even if you are a newbie at the big eyelash trend, you’ll find a lash style that suits you. Plus, you’ll learn a new lash application tip that makes applying lashes as easy as applying blush. Score!
6 Reasons to Wear Magnetic Eyeliner
We are absolutely magnetic eyelash crazy—which is why we at MoxieLash are the lash experts you’ve always needed in your life. We’ve tried all the lashes. We’ve tried all the application methods. Our MoxieLash original Magnetic Eyeliner wins the game every time. Talk about instant gratification. That’s exactly what these lashes are. Instant and 1,000% gratifying.
Alright babes, here are the 6 reasons to wear magnetic eyeliner. Ya ready for it? Let’s go!
- No Lash Glue: The biggest reason you should wear magnetic eyelineris that lash glue sucks. Period. It’s terrible to apply, get’s everywhere…and if you’re like the rest of the world..it annoys the shit out you. So, you can now replace your lash glue with magnetic eyeliner so long as you have magnetic lashes. And of course, we’re talking about the MoxieLash magnetic lashes (duh). It’s way less dramatic to apply but still gives you dramatic results (See how we did that play on words? Genius.).
- Two Minute Application: Let’s go back to applying lashes with glue. First, you apply the glue to the fake lash. Then you blow on it to dry. Then you have to stick it onto your lash-line and pray your soul out that it doesn’t slip, slide, and ruin your makeup look in general. Oh..and it takes for actual ever to do--especially if you aren’t a makeup artist or someone who applies lashes regularly. But good news babes, the magnetic eyeliner situation. It takes two entire minutes from beginning to end. You just apply the magnetic eyeliner, wait two minutes for it to dry, and then attach whatever MoxieLash style you’ve decided to wear. Honestly, talk about an easy application process.
- Safe to Use: We get a ton of questions about the safety of magnetic eyeliner and lashes. The truth is babe; it’s safe to use. We have looked at all of our ingredients on the EWG and have found that every single ingredient has a really good rating (under 3). That’s important to us because your safety is important to us.
- Switch Out Lash Styles Fast: Okay, so you’re feeling like a boss during the day, a little sassy during the afternoon, and total “vixen” vibes at night. Guess what? Your lash mood can match every-single-one of your alter-ego’s. You can easily swap out your lash styles throughout the day if you want—or keep the same pair on for unto 10 hours. Cool, right? So maybe, Classy or Baby Lash in the morning, Sassy during the day…and straight-up MONEY LASH for night. Whatever your mood, babe, we’re here for it.
- Easy to Remove Magnetic Eyeliner: If you are worried about if you’re magnetic eyeliner is hard to remove, it’s not! It’s as easy as using a makeup remover. We have the best MoxieLash Eye Makeup Removing Cotton Swabs for you that make removing the magnetic eyeliner a total breeze. Or, you can use any oil-based makeup cleaner to remove the magnetic eyeliner. One thing to note though, you do not want to get the makeup remover on your magnetic lashes at all. So, only use your makeup remover once your magnetic lashes are stored away in their original box for safekeeping. You always want to make sure to put your lashes back into their box so that they do not get ruined.
- Keeps magnetic lashes on for 1 Million Years: This is not a lie. Well…perhaps a slight exaggeration. Our MoxieLash magnetic eyeliner keeps your MoxieLash magnetic lashes on for up to 10 hours. In fact, they will stay on even in harsh wind. And because the MoxieLash magnetic eyeliner is water-resistant. You can rock your lashes to hot yoga, on a run, to the gym, on a hike—or a dance party. Just make sure you don’t go swimming in your lashes as that will ruin them. But, you can keep your eyeliner on, and it won’t run down your face. Sweet, right?
Now that you know the 6 reasons to war magnetic eyeliner, we can’t wait for you to give them a try! Your lashes are going to love you, babe!