Are you scared to try MoxieLash Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner? Don’t be. We know that there is often a love-hate relationship with lining eyes— love the dramatic look…but hate the application process. We get it, which is why we’re giving you 7 liquid liner tips and tricks to make it easy!
1. Shake the bottle: Shake your Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner before you attempt to apply it. Doing this helps to make sure that the liquid liner is completely on the brush tip making for an easier application. (Note that once you pull the liner out of the bottle, you need to wipe off any excess.)
2. Stabilize your hand: Avoid having shaky hands while applying your Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner by stabilizing your hand. Do this by resting your elbow on a countertop and holding your eyeliner near the end. When you grip your liner towards the end, it helps to avoid putting too much pressure on the tip, which can give you an un-even look.
Next, tilt your chin just a bit and then look down into the mirror so your eyes are slightly closed (but you can still see, of course). Doing this gives you a good application angle and prevents the liner from getting in all the wrong places.
3. Lay liner brush flat for stamping motions and small brushstrokes: Don’t attempt to do your Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner in one fell swoop. Instead, lay your liner brush flat against your lash-line and try “stamping” instead. Or, you can make tiny small strokes at your lash-line to get a straight line.
Practice makes perfect! Take your time and remember that the more you apply liquid eyeliner, the more confident you will be, and the easier it will get.
4. Winged Liner Look Tip: If you want to do to a winged liner look with your Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner— no problem! Just Extend your liner from the lower lash line upwards and connect it to the upper eyeliner.
5. Apply An Even Coat: Going back to step 1— it’s important that you shake your bottle so that the Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner is evenly dispersed onto the liner brush. This helps you apply your liner evenly along your lash-line.
6. Close Your Eyes: One of the biggest tips we can give you is to make sure that you close your eyes while your Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner is drying. Doing this helps to avoid getting the liner on your upper eyelid— this is especially important if you have hooded eyelids.
7. 2 Minute Dry Time: Patience is a virtue— right? We recommend that you wait a full two minutes for your Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner to dry before you apply your MoxieLash Magnetic Lashes.
We also highly suggest doing the “dry test” after two minutes to make sure that your Magnetic Eyeliner is 100% dry. Just take your ring finger and touch your liner; if nothing comes off, you are good to apply your lashes.
Extra Liquid Eyeliner Newbie Tip:
- Apply your liquid liner before your apply your foundation, blush, eyeshadow, etc. when you are first starting. Why? Because if you happen to make a mistake, you don’t have to wipe off all of your makeup efforts. Then, once you get the hang of it, you're good to go.
Hint: Grab a pack of our Makeup Remover Cotton Swabs for easy eyeliner mess-up repair. You want to clean up eyeliner mistakes right away (don’t wait for it to dry).
Now that your eyeliner is looking all shades of “fresh,”…you can lock in your magnetic lashes! Check out our collection of MoxieLash Magnetic LashesHERE!If you have any questions, reach out to us at email@example.com!