If eyes are the windows into the soul, then you better level up your lash game. Just by looking into someone’s eyes, you can gain a sense of their emotions and even mood. Whether it's a flirty glance, or that look you give your best friend when you have an inside joke, your eyes say more than you might think!
So, bring up the volume with big, bold lashes and let your eyes do the talking. Boost your boldness and explore the top lash styles that command attention.
Why Magnetic Lashes?
Before we get down to the business of bold lashes, we want to answer the question of why magnetic lashes are so magical and why it’s best not to get your volume from eyelash extensions.
Adhesive Lashes And Lash Extensions: Why You Should Avoid Them
While it can be tempting to stay traditional with sticky glue-on lashes or perhaps to try eyelash extensions, they may not be the best way to turn up your lash volume. In fact, you can expect some associated risks. Here are some of the most common risks of using these types of products:
- Irritation and redness.
- Inflammation and swelling.
- Infection caused by trapped dirt and bacteria.
- Allergic reaction to certain lash adhesives.
- Eyelash damage or loss.
Is Lash Serum Safe?
Perhaps you want a more natural look and have considered trying out lash serums to promote growth. Before you break out the bottle, you should know some of the side-effects of using serums for lash growth. These can include:
- Red, dry, or itchy eyes
- Eye and eyelid swelling or irritation
- Darkening of eyelid skin
- Brown pigment in the iris of the eye
- Allergic reactions
While many of these issues subside with discontinued use, brown pigmentation in your iris can stick around. We’ve got a better option for you.
The Magic Of Magnetic Lashes
Magnetic lashes are the ideal way to boost the look of your lashes without any mess or health risks that come along with other faux lash options. In addition to being free of sticky adhesives, our lashes are safe for daily use and easy to adjust for a perfect fit.
Magnetic lashes allow you to switch up your look as often as you’d like, taking you from a day at work to a night on the town without any fuss. Furthermore, quality magnetic lashes last. Magnetic lashes are the best way to get your desired lash look, both natural and dramatic, without breaking the bank.
Read more on why natural magnetic lashes are catching on here.
Now that we’ve covered all the benefits of using magnetic lashes let’s get into the thick of it. Here are our best lashes when you want a full volume look.
If you like your drama with a side of elegance, here are our most voluminous mink lashes. From eye-opening lengths to every-day volume, you are sure to find a set of mink must-haves on this list.
The Sassy Lash
Made of natural mink, Sassy Lash is our best seller because these lashes are sure to make your eyes the focus while looking great on all eye shapes. If you want luxury without over-the-top glam, these 9-16mm are a great choice for wearing every-day. Yes, you can have lashes that look both natural and full.
The Baddy Lash
If you want to add some length to your lash while still getting that voluptuous volume, the Baddy lash is for you. We made our Baddy Lash with a curl that lasts to open up smaller eyes.
The Boujie Lash
These premium mink lashes are sure to turn heads. If you’ve got deep-set eyes, these dramatic lashes are curled to enhance the appearance of your natural eye.
The Money Lash
Just like money in the bank, you can make a statement in these lashes. We strayed from the cat-eye with these uniquely spaced lashes. You’ll look priceless in these lashes that look great on deep-set or almond eyes.
If you’re looking for lashes that are totally vegan and extravagantly eye-catching, without skipping out on volume, these lashes are for you.
The Flirty Lash
Our Flirty Lash delivers mid-level drama in a faux-mink lash. Cruelty-free and fierce as can be, this lash looks like real mink. Coming in a bit longer than the Sassy Lash, this lash is a great way to kick the drama up a notch. If you’ve got medium to large eyes, these will look stunning on you.
The Wifey Lash
Put on our Wifey Lash when you want to boast those bedroom eyes. Our sultry tapered lashes give you some extra prowl under the brow. These mid-drama lashes are perfect for a night in, while being comfortable enough for everyday wear.
The Sexy Lash
Give yourself a sultry look without batting an eye (unless you want to, of course). Our Sexy Lash delivers the same seduction of our premium mink lashes, all in sensual silk. Our most dramatic faux mink lashes, these keep their curl to give you those big beautiful eyes we all want.
Accent LashesHere are the best full volume accent lashes that will give your eyes major oomph in just minutes.
The Foxy Lash
You can have full volume eye looks without a full-length lash. You’ll be a Moxie minx in a pair of our voluminous accent lashes. Our Foxy lash is wispy and the longest of our accent lashes. Flutter your eyes in these fluffy tapered lashes to elongate your eye, creating an alluring almond shape.
If your motto is “go bold or go home,” we’ve got you covered with these colored lashes that deliver as much volume as they do drama.
The Starry Lash
Our Starry Lash is full of volume and fire. Drama doesn’t get much hotter than these, so don a set of our lengthy red lashes to fan the flame of your fierceness.
The Vibey Lash
If you’re in the mood for a cooler look, put on our Vibey lash and hit the town looking like the goddess you truly are. We know you’ll own the ombre as you glam it up in these cool-toned lashes!
The Bossy Lash
You can bring the heat even when you aren’t sporting a fiery red lash. The boldness of our Bossy Lash is sure to get you attention. These mink lashes are the fullest and longest in our OG collection. Be the best kind of bossy in these luxurious lashes.
Get the Most Out of Your Lashes
When putting on a set of fierce lashes, you want to make sure you’re doing it right. Here are some tips for making the most of your massive lashes without a mess.
- Curl your eyelashes. You can enhance the already amped volume of our best lashes by curling your own lashes. In order to keep your eyeliner off the magnetic lashes, make sure to break out your lash curler after you’ve applied your magnetic liner but before placing your lashes.
- Apply mascara. To bring the boldness up another notch, apply mascara to your own eyelashes. Again, you’ll want to wait until you’ve applied your magnetic eyeliner. This will keep your eyelashes from becoming an eyeliner obstacle and help you keep the process clean and easy.
- Keep an eye on your eyeliner. If you want to primp with precision, using our MoxieLash Mirror is a great way to improve your process. To use, angle the handy mirror under your chin so that your entire lash line is visible. This will allow you to place your magnetic lashes with ease.
- Avoid eyeliner excess. In order to sidestep any smudging, you’ll want to remove excess eyeliner from your application brush before applying your liner. Do this by swiping the tip of the brush on the inside rim of your bottle to remove any extra product. This will help keep the liner off your lashes.
- Customize your eyes. To avoid an unnecessary mess, make sure to customize your lashes to fit your eye shape before applying any magnetic liner. These little rose gold scissors will help you make the cut correctly.
- Don’t rush the dry time. When putting on lavish lashes, it’s crucial that your eyeliner is completely dry before you begin. If your liner feels like it is not yet completely dry, give them a few more seconds before applying your lashes. This will help prevent a magnetic mess while making your lashes last.
Want to see it in action? Here is a helpful how-to video, showing you the simple steps.
These high-volume lashes will get your eyes the attention they’re due while making you the boldest girl on the block.
Can’t gauge the glam you’re going for? You can try three of our most dramatic lashes in one little kit! This box of boldness contains our most dramatic lashes, complete with our Sassy, Money, and Bossy lashes, a bottle of black magnetic eyeliner, and our easy applicator.