Grab your snack, your drinks, and your favorite MoxieLash lash style — your girls night isn't canceled! We are showing you exactly how to stay connected to your girlfriends and have a fun night, regardless of social distancing. So, here are some fun ideas on what you can do with your besties via FaceTime, Zoom, or Google Meet.
1. Do your makeup together as if you were hitting the town! Swap makeup favorites, lipstick suggestions, and your ultimate tips, tricks, and hacks. Add your MoxieLash magnetic lashes to take your look to the next level!
2. Be your own bartender! Watch a 'Mixology' tutorial on YouTube together and mix some fun drinks! Then, "cheers" virtually and have a good time.
3. Watch a movie together. Did you know you can stream movies with a friend virtually? Netflix now has "Netflix Parties" that allow you to watch the same movie as someone else no matter where they live! Cool, right? Just pop some popcorn, grab your favorite movie snack, and have fun!
4. Eat dinner together virtually. Here's the good news about having a virtual dinner date, you can both choose whatever restaurant you want! Set a plate, FaceTime your girlfriends, and bon appetit!
5. Have a spa party! Since we've all had to forgo facials and nail appointments for the time being, having a virtual spa party with your girlfriends is a close second. Set up your skincare masks, nail polish, and other "home-spa" essentials and refresh your skin and nails together.
We hope you enjoyed these fun tips for a virtual girls night!