Hey babe, have you tried glue-free false eyelashes yet? If you haven’t, now is the time to ditch the old way of applying fake eyelashes and step into the future. We’re serious. There is a new way to apply falsies and it’s without glue and even fill-time! Sweet, right? If you like the look o flash extensions, you’re going to want to read on. Magnetic eyeliner and eyelashes are the future!
Here is everything you need to know about glue-free false eyelashes:
If you are interested in glue-free false eyelashes, now is the time to pay attention because we’ve got all the details, plus answering all of your questions. Like, if you want to know how it’s even possible to apply lashes without glue. It’s a relatively new idea, but, seriously, so good that you’re going to want to try it.
- Magnetic Eyeliner: MoxieLash magnetic eyeliner is the secret sauce for applying magnetic lashes without glue. You can now just apply your liquid magnetic eyeliner, let it dry for 30 seconds, then apply your MoxieLash magnetic lashes. It’s that easy.
- Magnetic Eyelashes: We’re not talking about sandwiching your lashes in between two sets of magnetized lashes. Oh, no-no. We’re talking a lash application so easy, you can do it with your eyes shut. Well, we don’t recommend doing it that way…but you get the point.
- How to Apply Magnetic Eyeliner: Well, we have a full tutorial on how to apply magnetic eyeliner that you’re going to want to check out with an entire step-by-step guide that makes applying glue-free false eyelashes so, so easy.
- Applying your Magnetic Lashes: Check out this blog post on how to apply your magnetic eyelashes for a quick guide on how to quickly get the look of lash extensions.
- How does magnetic eyeliner work? MoxieLash magnetic eyeliner is non-toxic and is created with safe ingredients that help magnets on lash bands, attach quickly.
- Does is keep magnetic lashes on all day? Yes, 100%! You can expect that your glue free false eyelashes will stay on all day with the MoxieLash magnetic eyeliner. Even on a windy day, …we’re serious!
- Is magnetic eyeliner waterproof? MoxieLash magnetic eyeliner is water-resistant. However, the lash styles should not get wet. So, take them off before you go swimming.
- How long do glue-free false eyelashes last? Honestly, it depends on how well you take care of them! If you put your MoxieLash lashes back into the case they came in, they will last you up to 30 uses! Cool, right? We recommend that you clean off the magnetic lash strip in between uses with rubbing alcohol to keep them working properly.
- Is magnetic eyeliner as good as lash glue: It’s better. No sticky mess. No crazy dry time only to have it look weird. Far less of a learning curve.
- How to remove glue-free false eyelashes: Just grab the end of your magnetic lash and gently pull it off. Then, you can remove the magnetic eyeliner with MoxieLash olive-oil infused cotton swabs. Everything is created as uncomplicated as possible!
You can check out our entire FAQ at moxielash.com and, if you have any other questions, we’re here to answer them all!