We've been asked a few times to give some tips on how to avoid getting magnetic eyeliner on your natural lashes while trying to get an A+ line. Good news— we've got a few tips and tricks up our sleeves to avoid the dramatics altogether. Check out how you can avoid an eyeliner on lash disaster and nail the look entirely.
1. Curl your lashes AFTER you apply your magnetic eyeliner. Curled lashes can make it more difficult to avoid getting magnetic eyeliner on them.
2. Wait to apply your mascara until AFTER you've applied your eyeliner. You don't want your lashes getting in the way of your eyeliner application.
3. Hold your MoxieLash Mirror under your chin and look down at an angle so that you can see your entire lash line. Better vision will create a better line.
4. Remove any excess from your eyeliner brush! We recommend just swiping it along the inside of the bottle. Sometimes, too much on your brush can results in some liner on your lash.
5. It's PARALLEL instead of PERPENDICULAR. When you apply your magnetic eyeliner, you want to make sure you're coming at your eye in the correct direction. Going straight in can be messy. Instead, come at the side of your eye when you are applying.
6. Make small strokes when you are applying your magnetic eyeliner instead of one huge swipe across. This helps to avoid have a "gloppy" application and accidentally getting liner on your lashes.
Check out the rest of the tips on our latest Youtube video below!
WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO
Have you seen our full collection of magnetic eyeliners yet? Check them all out, HERE! And, if you need help—don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Eyeliner Tips? Check out these other articles below!