Need a lash fill? Try MoxieLash! Did you know that you can wear MoxieLash Magnetic Lashes over your lash extensions? You can also use them in between lash fills during that awkward “fall out stage”— or if you are transitioning out of using lash extensions. So, we’re going to show you how to do it with a step-by-step tutorial.
If you are currently using lash extensions and are wanting to know more about magnetic lashes and how they work — here is some information for you:
MoxieLash Magnetic Lashes are so easy to use! You don’t have to worry about glue, mess, or stress. In fact, with our system, you can get stunning lashes in just 3 minutes. It’s faster than any lash system out there and definitely faster than a lash fill.
All you have to do is apply, either our Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner or Magnetic Gel liner, along your lash-line, let it dry, and pop on your lashes! We will go into more detail about how to use magnetic lashes in the tutorial below.
The other cool thing about our lash system is that you can swap out different lash styles easily. We create the best in lashes, so no matter what your mood or preference, you aren’t stuck to a specific lash look. If you want to have bold, flirty lashes one day, and then ultra-natural the next, you can do that! Or start your morning off with a natural lash style, and then glam it up for the evening — in five seconds! Just remove the lash you have on, put it in the box it came in (for safekeeping), and then apply your next lash.
It’s really that simple.
How To Apply Magnetic Lashes Over Lash Extensions!
1. First, prime your eyes with an eye primer. This helps to keep your liner in place all day and prevents it from creasing.
2. Before applying your liner, flatten your lash extensions by warming up your fingers and gently laying them against your extensions. The heat will make them lay flat for a moment while you apply your magnetic liner.
3. Then, apply your magnetic eyeliner! Just start at your inner eye, and trace along your lash-line until you get to the outer edge. Then, let it dry for 3 minutes. Your magnetic eyeliner needs to be completely dry before you move onto step 4.
4. Now that your magnetic eyeliner is fully dry, you can apply your magnetic lash. Our lashes that look most like eyelash extensions are Flashy and Baddy! Flashy Lash is wispy and tapered, while Baddy is similar in style but fuller and more dramatic.
5. Brush your lashes together with your lash brush, and you’re done! No appointment needed.
How To Remove Magnetic Eyelashes with Lash Extensions
1. It’s simple! Just remove your lashes by lifting the outside corner and pulling it towards the inside corner. Make sure to put them back in the box they came in once they are off.
2. Use a cotton swab and micellar water to remove your magnetic eyeliner. Swipe it along your lash line, and it will easily come off.
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial for how to wear magnetic lashes over your lash extensions!
You can find all of our eyelash styles HERE. If you need help finding your perfect lash style or have any questions — please reach out to us at email@example.com, and we would be happy to help.
Have a wonderful day!