Good news — nudes and neutral makeup looks are in for Spring! There is something about a nude makeup look that never lets us down, right? It’s that go-to, no-makeup, makeup-look that always has our backs when we are crunched for time, or want to do the “no-makeup, makeup look.” Today, we’re going to walk you through a step-by-step tutorial to show you how to get the look at home.
Nudes and neutrals can mean a plethora of different things because there are so many variations of a nude makeup look. From beige to slight blush gloss, glowing skin, and eyeshadow shades in brown and pink — there are so many different colors to play with to get multiple looks.
In this neutral makeup look, though, we are going to bend towards a pale pink color. Check out the step-by-step neutral makeup tutorial below. You can also find it HERE on Youtube!
How to Do a Neutral Makeup Look:
- With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, blend a pale peach-colored eyeshadow onto your full eyelid and blend it into the contour of your eyes. You can apply it under your lower lash line as well.
- Next, blend a rose-colored eyeshadow into the contour of your eyes with a fluffy brush. You can apply this color under your lower lash line as well.
- Now, with a small eyeshadow brush, apply a cranberry-colored eyeshadow along your upper and lower lash line.
- Grab your MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner in Brown and gently trace your upper lash line. Let your liner dry for 3 minutes or until it is no longer tacky.
- Now, remove your Baddy Magnetic Lashes from their case and place them next to your lash line. Watch as the magnetic liner instantly locks your lashes into place!
We hope you enjoyed this tutorial! If you need help finding your perfect magnetic lash style, reach out to us at email@example.com!