Hydrate, remove, and create glowing skin, with our new All In 1 Makeup Remover, infused with Hyaluronic Acid! Now you can erase your MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner and makeup, gently and easily, without stripping your skin. We’re going to show you all the ways you can use our new makeup remover to keep your skin fresh and your lashes happy.
Your New Favorite No-Rinse Makeup Remover
When it comes to removing your makeup—the faster, the better! We’ve created an All-In-1 Makeup Remover that not only makes taking off magnetic eyeliner extremely simple, it also quickly removes all makeup, including long-wear and waterproof. Even better, it has Hyaluronic Acid and Castor Oil for added hydration and glow.
Why Hyaluronic Acid? Known for its plumping and hydration effects, Hyaluronic Acid is one of the best skincare ingredients on the market. It holds 1,000 times its weight in water, which means that it reinforces hydration at deeper levels within the skin.
Why Castor Oil?Not only does Castor Oil help to remove makeup, but it also keeps the skin hydrated. Another benefit is that it is known to help grow your natural lashes and keep them healthy.
Ways to Use Your Hyaluronic Infused Makeup Remover
- Clean your Magnetic Lash Band
- Remove makeup on the face
- Take off MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner
How to Clean Your Magnetic Lash Band
Take care when cleaning your MoxieLash Magnetic Eyelash band. While the remover is great for removing buildup from the magnets, it should not be brushed onto the lash fibers to keep them full and breakage free. Using our lash applicator while cleaning will help protect the lash fibers.
Follow the steps below to get a clean magnetic band and help extend the life of your lashes!
- Dip a cotton swab into the All-In-1 Makeup Remover.
- Gently hold one lash with your MoxieLash Magnetic Applicator and trace the lash band and magnets with the cotton swab with the other hand.
- Again, make sure you’re careful you avoid getting any remover on the lash fibers.
- You can use the brush side of your Magnetic Applicator to comb out the lashes.
- Once you are finished cleansing your lash band, place them back in their MoxieLash box for safekeeping.
How To Clean Off Magnetic Eyeliner
- Soak a cotton round with the All-In-1 Makeup Remover.
- Press the cotton round onto your eye for a few seconds and then gently sweep down. Your eyeliner will come off in just seconds!
How to Clean Makeup Off With All-In-1 Makeup Remover
- First, soak a cotton round with the All-In-1 Makeup Remover.
- Next, sweep the cotton round along your face to remove your makeup.
- Depending on how much makeup you’re wearing, you may need to adjust the amount of remover you are using.
Now that you know everything about our NEW All-In-1 Makeup Remover, grab one before it sells out!
Need lash help? You can find your perfect Magnetic Lash style right HERE! Or, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!