Want a fun look for Spring? Check out this easy step-by-step Sassy Lashes Spring makeup look and tutorial with magnetic eyeliner and eyelashes. It will change your life. Well, maybe not, but, this 5 step, golden bronze eye makeup design will at least be added to your list of inspo and favorite makeup looks to tryPinterest board, for a day or night out.
What You Need for the Sassy Lashes Spring Makeup Look
- Eyeshadow: Matte golden bronze, peach shimmer, pearl shimmer (you may already have these shades in your makeup arsenal).
- Moxie Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner and Sassy Eyelashes
- Pink Blush
- Popping Pink Lip Stain
Sassy Lashes Step-by-Step Guide Tutorial for Eyes
- Step 1:Prime your eyelid with an eyelid primer and then sweep a matte bronze eyeshadow into the contour of your eye with a blender eyeshadow brush.
- Step 2:Sweep a pearl shimmer eyeshadow under the brow bone, corner of the eye, and the inner half of your bottom lash line.
- Step 3:With a flat eyeshadow brush, press a peach shimmer eyeshadow on the outer half of your lower eyelid and your pearl shimmer shadow on the inner half of your lower eyelid. Then sweep the matte bronze eyeshadow under the outer half of your lower lash line with an angled eyeliner brush.
- Step 4:Apply your Moxie Magnetic eyeliner the moxie way with our one of a kind liquid liner. Start towards the inner corner of your lower lash line and gently glide towards your outer lash line. If you want a vintage liner look, just extend the liner past your natural lash line and wing it up a bit. You can check out our how to apply magnetic eyeliner for more details.
- Step 5:Last but not least, grab your Moxie sassy lashes and press them as close to your natural lashes as possible. No, glue or mess! Just an easy way to get the look of luxury lash extensions.
FINISH THE SASSY LASHES MAKEUP LOOK
Want to finish the look? We've got you. After you apply your foundation and concealer, we recommend adding a poppy pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. Also, because we're going glam, don't forget your highlighter! The best places to highlight are above your brow bone, above your cheekbones, cupids bow, and bridge of your nose.
Last, choose a bright fuchsia lip shade and dab it on your lips for a simple stained look. This sassy lashes makeup look would also look amazing with a simple gloss.
In the end, makeup is what you make and you can make this sassy lashes makeup look your own. Check out this other spring makeup trends to try this season. We can't wait to see how you slay this look babe.