Watch out— we just dropped our Bossy and Flirty Magnetic Eyelash styles, and they are stunning!! Bossy is our biggest lash yet, and Flirty gives off all the sexy, cute, and fun vibes. Here are a few lash-looks for you to get inspired by!
Plus, get 15% off our Bossy and Flirty lash styles today only with code BOSSYFLIRTY15!
About The Flirty Magnetic Eyelash
Our Flirty Lash is a beautiful Faux-Mink lash that's designed to look like it's real mink. Perfect for the girl with medium-large sized eyes. Take it out to the club, or keep it for those special nights in.
Flirty Magnetic Eyelash Makeup Look
About the Bossy Magnetic Eyelash
The Bossy Lash is our biggest lash in our 'OG collection'. It is designed for large, beautiful eyes. While all of our lashes will garner a lot of attention and interest, the Bossy Lash will scream your presence across the room. Express your inner boss with the lash to bat.
Bossy Magnetic Eyelash Makeup Look
How to Apply the MoxieLash Magnetic Eyelashes
If you haven't purchased your MoxieLash Magnetic Lash system before and want to know the best way to apply them, lets chat! We're going to give you a quick step-by-step of the best way to apply them so that you get the full use of them.
- Line Your Lash Line: The first thing you want to do is grab either your Liquid Magnetic Eyeliner or Gel Magnetic Eyeliner. Then, just line your lash line and wait two minutes for it to dry completely.
- Getting Them Out: The easiest way to get your magnetic lashes out of the box is by using the Magnetic Applicator. You can absolutely lift the side of your lash with your fingers— but the Magnetic Applicator just simplifies it even more.
- Now Apply: Once your lash line is completely dry, you can apply your magnetic lashes. Just pick them up with your Magnetic Applicator and simply place it along your lash line where your magnetic liner is. Your Bossy and Flirty lash styles will instantly lock into place.
- To Get Them Off: When you are ready to remove your lashes, just lift the outside corner with your Magnetic Applicator and gently remove it. Make sure you place your lashes back into the box they came in.
- Removing Eyeliner: If you want to remove your eyeliner, you can do so by using one of the Eyeliner Remover cotton swabs. Just make sure not to get them on your lashes as oil can ruin them.
Watch the Video
You can shop our entire collection of lashes HERE! Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!