Free Shipping on orders over $100 WORLDWIDE.
Can I sleep in my MoxieLash Lash magnetic lashes?
No, you shouldn’t sleep with your MoxieLash magnetic lash style still on. We highly recommend that you remove your lashes before getting your beauty sleep whether that’s a quick nap or your 8 hours. Keeping your magnetic lash styles on while you snooze could damage them permanently. During your nighttime routine, just take off your MoxieLash lashes and put them back into their proper container attached to the magnets, so they stay in one place. Your original MoxieLash case makes it easy for you to store your lashes and ensures that they won’t get smashed or ruined. And- because they are so easy to take off and apply, you can easily refresh your look first thing in the morning.
Here’s a quick guide for removing your MoxieLash magnetic eyelashes before you go to bed.
- Gently remove your magnetic eyelashes by grasping the outer lash band and pulling towards the inner lash line.
- Clean off any makeup residue like mascara and eyeliner off of your lashes and magnets on the lash band.
- Then, place your MoxieLash magnetic lash style into the original packaging along the magnetic built into the box.
- You can now remove your MoxieLash magnetic eyeliner with our Olive Oil infused Q-Tips for a quick and easy removal process.
- Continue on with your regular nighttime skincare routine after you remove your lashes before going to sleep. It’s important that you do not wash your face with your MoxieLash lashes still on as this can damage your lashes. You do not want to get your lashes wet.
So again, remove your lashes before you sleep as apart of your nighttime routine. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a MoxieLash customer service representative atInfo@moxielash.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Frequently asked questions
The $29 MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is reusable up to 100 times. Your lashes, with proper adoration, will last you up to 30 times. That means each lash set could be worn everyday for a month! Wow!
The MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is 100% FDA approved. The ingredients are exactly the same as a traditional gel eyeliner with just a tap of magnetic powder magic.
Princeton Consumer Research independently studied the effects of prolonged magnetic lash use in healthy female subjects, and not a single adverse reaction was found. Having Magnetic contents near your eyes productes no long term negative consequences.
Your order ships from our U.S. warehouse within 24 hours of being received and takes 3-7 days to arrive, depending on location. Our average delivery time is 4 days.
No problem. Simply send your order back within 30 days for a full refund.
Questions answered by specific topic
MoxieLash Usage & Care
- How do I use my MoxieLashes?
- How do I take off my MoxieLashes?
- How do I clean my MoxieLashes?
- Can I wear mascara with my MoxieLashes?
- How do I make my MoxieLashes last longer?
Shipping and Deliver
- How do I get FREE shipping?
- When Will My Products Ship?
- How long will it take to get my products?
- Will I receive a purchase confirmation email?
- Will I receive a shipping confirmation email?
- Can I do Express shipping?
- Where will my products be delivered?
Payments & pricing
- I have a question about billing:
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Return & Exchange Policy:
- Order changes & requests
returns and exchange policy
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my return or exchange?
- May I return or exchange my MoxieLash product without contacting you or getting an RMA?
- When will I receive my exchange?
- When will I receive my refund?
- How do I initiate a return or exchange?
- Why are MoxieLash Magnetic Lashes non-returnable if used?
- What is the return/exchange period?
- Can I return or exchange my order?
- What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
- How do I leave the program?
- Can I use my points during checkout?
- I referred a friend but didn't earn any points!
- I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
- Why did my account balance go down?
- What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
- What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
- Do the points expire?
- Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
- How do I redeem my points?
- How do I view my point balance?
- How do I earn points?
- Who can join?
- What is the Moxielash Rewards Loyalty Program?
If you still have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to every email within 24 hours! We will be happy to help you.