Hey guys, I put together my favorite tips and tricks for applying and caring for your Lashies™. Before you start using yours, make sure to read through everything listed below. I want you to get THE MOST out of your lashes.
Of course, if you have any questions, please reach out to my team of lash experts (that I personally trained), and they can help you. Send an email to email@example.com
Have fun with your new products! Make sure to tag @moxielash on IG so we can see how you're lashing up.
Chief Beauty Innovator
How to Apply Lashies No Glue, No Magnet Lash System
Lashies is truly one of the simplest ways to get gorgeous, lightweight lashes you can wear all-day-long! Plus, with care, they are reusable again and again.
Step 1: Choose between the Black or Clear Lashie Liner.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of Lashie Liner as close to your lash line as possible. For best application results, start at the inside corner of the eye and begin gliding along until you get to the outside corner.
Do not let liner dry before step three.
Step 3: There is no dry time needed! Once your liner is applied, immediately apply your favorite Lashies eyelash style and press it on your liner. It will instantly bond and stay in place all day long.
For easier and more precise application, use the Magnetic Applicator tool to press Lashies lash band into your natural lash bed.
How to Remove Lashies No Glue, No Magnet Lash System
To get the most out of your Lashies, make sure that you follow these instructions.
Warning: Do not take off clear NanoGrip Technology silicone from the lash band while removing. This is important for reapplication. Follow the removal steps precisely.
1. It would be best to have the All-In-1 Makeup Remover for the Lashies removal and lash band care.
2. Dip a clean cotton swab into the All-In-1 Makeup Remover and sweep it along the lash line and band. Let it soak for about 10 seconds.
3. Then, you can lift the outside corner of the lash band and see if it's loose enough to slide off. If the lash band is still holding on to the liner, swipe on more remover until lash band loosens from liner naturally.
*You do not want to pull your Lashies off as this can damage the silicone lash band.
1. Once Lashies release, gently lift from the outside corner towards the inside until it’s fully removed.
2. Place your Lashies back into the box it came in for safekeeping.
3. Remove any excess Lashie Liner with your remover.
How to remove Lashies false eyelashes
1. Soak a cotton swab with the oil-free All-In-One Makeup Remover and let the lash band soak for a few seconds.
2. Once it starts to lift by itself—gently grasp the outside of the lash with your fingers and remover.
3. Remove your Lashie Liner on your lash line with the All-In-1 Makeup Remover as well.
4. Place Lashies back into the case they came in for protection.
Cleaning your Lashies is quick and easy with these following steps:
1. After removing your Lashies lashes use a clean q-tip and our All in One makeup remover (oil free micellar water works as well).
2. You can clean your lashes with both precision and a gentle touch to remove any liner collected on the silicone band throughout the day.
3. Gently swipe and roll the cleaner against the Lashies band to clean away liner residue from the end of your day.
4. Once clean, return your Lashies to their case for storing until the next time you use them.
5. For best results we do recommend cleaning your Lashies NanoGrip silicone bands between each use. Avoid using any product with oil as an ingredient as this will cause damage to your Lashies products.
Lashies by Moxie is not responsible for damages caused by misuse of product.
Want More on Lashies? Read these Articles!