Free Shipping on orders over $100 WORLDWIDE.
How do I choose between Liquid or Gel Magnetic Eyeliner?
Choosing between the MoxieLash liquid or gel liner can be tricky. But, it’s a really good question! It essentially comes down to your preference and how comfortable you are with a liquid. Both of our magnetic eyeliners have iron oxide in them that helps secure and lock your MoxieLash magnetic lashes into place. Our gel liner has a creamy consistency and is easy to smudge for a smoky look or a fun cat eye. It dries to a matte appearance and looks gorgeous for day or night.
If you aren’t feeling like you can master the liquid eyeliner just yet, you should purchase the gel eyeliner to get you started. If you want a more precise liner look and you feel comfortable, the liquid will be your favorite. The consistency of the liquid eyeliner is that it’s not so thick and so it takes a little bit more of a learning curve to get it down to a 1 minute application
Liquid magnetic eyeliner:
- Beautiful and precise line
- Thinner formula
- Easy to get off
- Brush built into the packaging
Gel magnetic eyeliner
- Thicker formula
- Dries to a matte
- Easier to apply
- Easy to get off
Though, if we're honest, both work to effectively attach your magnetic lashes. , so, why not try them both?
Frequently asked questions
The $29 MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is reusable up to 100 times. Your lashes, with proper adoration, will last you up to 30 times. That means each lash set could be worn everyday for a month! Wow!
The MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is 100% FDA approved. The ingredients are exactly the same as a traditional gel eyeliner with just a tap of magnetic powder magic.
Princeton Consumer Research independently studied the effects of prolonged magnetic lash use in healthy female subjects, and not a single adverse reaction was found. Having Magnetic contents near your eyes productes no long term negative consequences.
Your order ships from our U.S. warehouse within 24 hours of being received and takes 3-7 days to arrive, depending on location. Our average delivery time is 4 days.
No problem. Simply send your order back within 30 days for a full refund.
Questions answered by specific topic
MoxieLash Usage & Care
- How do I use my MoxieLashes?
- How do I take off my MoxieLashes?
- How do I clean my MoxieLashes?
- Can I wear mascara with my MoxieLashes?
- How do I make my MoxieLashes last longer?
Shipping and Deliver
- How do I get FREE shipping?
- When Will My Products Ship?
- How long will it take to get my products?
- Will I receive a purchase confirmation email?
- Will I receive a shipping confirmation email?
- Can I do Express shipping?
- Where will my products be delivered?
Payments & pricing
- I have a question about billing:
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Return & Exchange Policy:
- Order changes & requests
returns and exchange policy
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my return or exchange?
- May I return or exchange my MoxieLash product without contacting you or getting an RMA?
- When will I receive my exchange?
- When will I receive my refund?
- How do I initiate a return or exchange?
- Why are MoxieLash Magnetic Lashes non-returnable if used?
- What is the return/exchange period?
- Can I return or exchange my order?
- What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
- How do I leave the program?
- Can I use my points during checkout?
- I referred a friend but didn't earn any points!
- I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
- Why did my account balance go down?
- What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
- What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
- Do the points expire?
- Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
- How do I redeem my points?
- How do I view my point balance?
- How do I earn points?
- Who can join?
- What is the Moxielash Rewards Loyalty Program?
If you still have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to every email within 24 hours! We will be happy to help you.