Free Shipping on orders over $100 WORLDWIDE.
How do I clean my MoxieLash?
If you happen to get any makeup on your MoxieLash lash styles, don’t worry, but please make sure you get it off! You can remove makeup from your lashes easily with our Olive Oil infused Q-Tips or your makeup remover of choice like micellar water. As our liner is waterproof, be sure your removal solution is designed for water-resistant makeup; typically a product with oil. Be careful though, and remember to be as gentle as possible as you take off any cosmetics and are cleaning your lashes; you don’t want to damage your MoxieLash lash styles.
Here are some easy step-by-step instructions for cleaning your MoxieLash magnetic lashes and making sure they stay in good shape:
- Once you remove your lashes, put them directly into the case and only clean one at a time so that you don’t misplace or damage the one not being cleaned.
- Take your MoxieLash magnetic lash and grip it gently between your fingers. Be sure you are holding the band, and not the lashes or magnets as this could damage your MoxieLash magnetic lashes.
- Now, take your MoxieLash Olive Oil infused Q-Tip (our remover) and brush it over the area of your lash that has makeup. This should easily and effectively remove it without any problem. No soaking or scrubbing your lashes needed! Just a simple and easy removal.
- It’s important to make sure that you also remove any makeup residue from the magnetic portion of your MoxieLash magnetic lashes in case you get magnetic eyeliner on it. This can be cleaned easily with our Olive Oil Infused Q-Tip remover or any makeup remover designed for water-resistant makeup. Simply apply remover to a Q-Tip or soft tissue, and wipe the surface of the magnet clean! Be gentle though and make sure to grasp your lash at the band and not the actual lash hairs.
Frequently asked questions
The $29 MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is reusable up to 100 times. Your lashes, with proper adoration, will last you up to 30 times. That means each lash set could be worn everyday for a month! Wow!
The MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is 100% FDA approved. The ingredients are exactly the same as a traditional gel eyeliner with just a tap of magnetic powder magic.
Princeton Consumer Research independently studied the effects of prolonged magnetic lash use in healthy female subjects, and not a single adverse reaction was found. Having Magnetic contents near your eyes productes no long term negative consequences.
Your order ships from our U.S. warehouse within 24 hours of being received and takes 3-7 days to arrive, depending on location. Our average delivery time is 4 days.
No problem. Simply send your order back within 30 days for a full refund.
Questions answered by specific topic
MoxieLash Usage & Care
- How do I use my MoxieLashes?
- How do I take off my MoxieLashes?
- How do I clean my MoxieLashes?
- Can I wear mascara with my MoxieLashes?
- How do I make my MoxieLashes last longer?
Shipping and Deliver
- How do I get FREE shipping?
- When Will My Products Ship?
- How long will it take to get my products?
- Will I receive a purchase confirmation email?
- Will I receive a shipping confirmation email?
- Can I do Express shipping?
- Where will my products be delivered?
Payments & pricing
- I have a question about billing:
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Return & Exchange Policy:
- Order changes & requests
returns and exchange policy
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my return or exchange?
- May I return or exchange my MoxieLash product without contacting you or getting an RMA?
- When will I receive my exchange?
- When will I receive my refund?
- How do I initiate a return or exchange?
- Why are MoxieLash Magnetic Lashes non-returnable if used?
- What is the return/exchange period?
- Can I return or exchange my order?
- What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
- How do I leave the program?
- Can I use my points during checkout?
- I referred a friend but didn't earn any points!
- I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
- Why did my account balance go down?
- What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
- What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
- Do the points expire?
- Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
- How do I redeem my points?
- How do I view my point balance?
- How do I earn points?
- Who can join?
- What is the Moxielash Rewards Loyalty Program?
If you still have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to every email within 24 hours! We will be happy to help you.