Free Shipping on orders over $100 WORLDWIDE.
How do I remove my Magnetic eyeliner?
Removing your magnetic eyeliner is no drama at all, we promise. Grab your MoxieLash Olive Oil infused Q-Tips and gently begin to remove your magnetic eyeliner by swiping along your upper lash-line. Use one side of your Q-Tip to get the bulk of your eyeliner off and the other side to clean any extra mess. We recommend using one Q-Tip per eye so that you can effectively remove your liner fast.
You can also use any oil based makeup remover to take off your magnetic eyeliner. Just simply remove it with a napkin or tissue that has your preferred makeup remover on it.
However, we created our Olive Oil infused Q-Tips to make life easier for you as we have with every single one of our products.
Here is a step-by-step guide to removing your MoxieLash magnetic eyeliner:
- Make sure that your MoxieLash magnetic eyelash is off of your lash line and stored in its proper container. This is really important; we don’t want to see your favorite MoxieLash magnetic lashes get ruined or lost. You can make sure that they are safe by placing them next to the magnetic in the container and watching them click back into place.
- Take your MoxieLash Olive Oil infused Q-Tip and/or waterproof cosmetic removing makeup remover and swipe it along where the liner is.
- Use one Olive Oil infused Q-Tip per eye so that you remove all of the magnetic eyeliner. It’s as simple and easy as that, we promise! No scrubbing, tugging, or harsh treatment of your delicate skin. We wanted to make the removal process as simple and drama free as possible.
Please check out The MoxieLash Method page for more details. If you have any questions at all, please contact our customer support atInfo@moxielash.com, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Frequently asked questions
The $29 MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is reusable up to 100 times. Your lashes, with proper adoration, will last you up to 30 times. That means each lash set could be worn everyday for a month! Wow!
The MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is 100% FDA approved. The ingredients are exactly the same as a traditional gel eyeliner with just a tap of magnetic powder magic.
Princeton Consumer Research independently studied the effects of prolonged magnetic lash use in healthy female subjects, and not a single adverse reaction was found. Having Magnetic contents near your eyes productes no long term negative consequences.
Your order ships from our U.S. warehouse within 24 hours of being received and takes 3-7 days to arrive, depending on location. Our average delivery time is 4 days.
No problem. Simply send your order back within 30 days for a full refund.
Questions answered by specific topic
MoxieLash Usage & Care
- How do I use my MoxieLashes?
- How do I take off my MoxieLashes?
- How do I clean my MoxieLashes?
- Can I wear mascara with my MoxieLashes?
- How do I make my MoxieLashes last longer?
Shipping and Deliver
- How do I get FREE shipping?
- When Will My Products Ship?
- How long will it take to get my products?
- Will I receive a purchase confirmation email?
- Will I receive a shipping confirmation email?
- Can I do Express shipping?
- Where will my products be delivered?
Payments & pricing
- I have a question about billing:
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Return & Exchange Policy:
- Order changes & requests
returns and exchange policy
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my return or exchange?
- May I return or exchange my MoxieLash product without contacting you or getting an RMA?
- When will I receive my exchange?
- When will I receive my refund?
- How do I initiate a return or exchange?
- Why are MoxieLash Magnetic Lashes non-returnable if used?
- What is the return/exchange period?
- Can I return or exchange my order?
- What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
- How do I leave the program?
- Can I use my points during checkout?
- I referred a friend but didn't earn any points!
- I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
- Why did my account balance go down?
- What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
- What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
- Do the points expire?
- Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
- How do I redeem my points?
- How do I view my point balance?
- How do I earn points?
- Who can join?
- What is the Moxielash Rewards Loyalty Program?
If you still have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to every email within 24 hours! We will be happy to help you.