Free Shipping on orders over $100 WORLDWIDE.
How do I take off my MoxieLash?
Here’s the good news, taking off your MoxieLash magnetic lashes is really simple. And, here’s a major bonus, you don’t have to remove sticky glue or worry about accidentally removing your false lashes and ripping out your natural ones in the process. MoxieLash magnetic lashes are easy to apply and just as easy to take off. We did the work for you by creating a high-tech lash product that gives you full and gorgeous lashes in seconds without the damage. Cool, right?
Here are some simple instructions with tips and tricks for removing your MoxieLash magnetic lash styles quickly without any lash damage or sticky glue removal!
- Grab the edge of your lash; make sure you are grasping the lash band and not the lashes or magnets themselves. Lift the outer corner of your MoxieLash lash style so that you get a good grip.
- Remove your magnetic lash by gently pulling towards your inner eye. It will come off, and you don’t have to worry about any eyelash damage. We’ve made removal that easy! Also, it won’t hurt to remove either which is a major bonus if we do say ourselves. All for a hassle-free AND safe removal of your gorgeous and full, MoxieLash magnetic lashes.
- Please make sure that once your MoxieLash lash styles are removed, that you put them back into the packaging they came in for safe-keeping and to prevent any damage. Make sure to click them back onto the magnetic portion of their packaging, so they are not loose in the package. This also helps with maintaining the magnetization on your magnetic lashes. Putting them onto the magnetic portion of the box will allow them to stay in good shape so that you can reuse them again and again. (Up to 30 uses with proper care)!
Frequently asked questions
The $29 MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is reusable up to 100 times. Your lashes, with proper adoration, will last you up to 30 times. That means each lash set could be worn everyday for a month! Wow!
The MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner is 100% FDA approved. The ingredients are exactly the same as a traditional gel eyeliner with just a tap of magnetic powder magic.
Princeton Consumer Research independently studied the effects of prolonged magnetic lash use in healthy female subjects, and not a single adverse reaction was found. Having Magnetic contents near your eyes productes no long term negative consequences.
Your order ships from our U.S. warehouse within 24 hours of being received and takes 3-7 days to arrive, depending on location. Our average delivery time is 4 days.
No problem. Simply send your order back within 30 days for a full refund.
Questions answered by specific topic
MoxieLash Usage & Care
- How do I use my MoxieLashes?
- How do I take off my MoxieLashes?
- How do I clean my MoxieLashes?
- Can I wear mascara with my MoxieLashes?
- How do I make my MoxieLashes last longer?
Shipping and Deliver
- How do I get FREE shipping?
- When Will My Products Ship?
- How long will it take to get my products?
- Will I receive a purchase confirmation email?
- Will I receive a shipping confirmation email?
- Can I do Express shipping?
- Where will my products be delivered?
Payments & pricing
- I have a question about billing:
- Can I cancel or modify my order?
- Return & Exchange Policy:
- Order changes & requests
returns and exchange policy
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my return or exchange?
- May I return or exchange my MoxieLash product without contacting you or getting an RMA?
- When will I receive my exchange?
- When will I receive my refund?
- How do I initiate a return or exchange?
- Why are MoxieLash Magnetic Lashes non-returnable if used?
- What is the return/exchange period?
- Can I return or exchange my order?
- What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
- How do I leave the program?
- Can I use my points during checkout?
- I referred a friend but didn't earn any points!
- I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
- Why did my account balance go down?
- What happens if a friend I refer cancels or returns their order?
- What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
- Do the points expire?
- Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
- How do I redeem my points?
- How do I view my point balance?
- How do I earn points?
- Who can join?
- What is the Moxielash Rewards Loyalty Program?
If you still have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to every email within 24 hours! We will be happy to help you.