Hey, I'm Anne! After working with MoxieLash for nearly three years, you could say that I am a bonafide pro at applying Magnetic Lashes. While I am the Performance Content Director here, my background is as a makeup artist (Glamnanne on IG). Unfortunately, when I started as an MUA, our Magnetic Lashes weren't a thing, and so I had no choice but to wear and apply lashes the OG way—glue (gross). Thank God that toxic, sticky, messy glue is OUT, and Moxie is IN...am I right?
Since I've been applying, removing, and taking care of my Magnetic Lashes for a while, I wanted to give all my do's and don'ts. Make sure to read everything to have the best possible experience with our snap-on lash styles.
Magnetic Eyeliner Application Do's & Don'ts
1. DO shake your Magnetic Liner bottle for 10-20 seconds before applying it along your lash line.
3. DO apply Magnetic Eyeliner and let it dry for 3 minutes before placing on Magnetic Lashes (or until the liner is no longer damp).
4. DON’T use Lashies™ Liner with your Magnetic Lashes. Only use MoxieLash Magnetic Liner.
Magnetic Lash Application Do's & Don'ts
1. DO gently lift your Magnetic Lashes out of the box by grasping the band with your Lash Applicator.
2. DON'T ever grab your lashes by the hairs as this will damage them.
3. DO place your lashes over your (fully dried) Magnetic Eyeliner application—they'll instantly attract to each other and click into place.
4. DON'T forget to lift your lashes from the base with your Lash Applicator to move and adjust your fit.
5. DO use your Lash Scissors to trim and customize lashes to your eye shape. Always trim from the outside in and flush to a magnet. There should always be a magnet on either end of your lash band.
6. DON'T be afraid to switch out your lash styles throughout the day whenever you want!
Lash & Liner Removal Do's & Don'ts
1. DO remove lashes by grasping the lash band at the corner with your Lash Applicator and lifting up.
2. DON'T ever remove lashes by grasping the hairs.
3. Do remove Magnetic Liner with the Remover Swabbies. Use one side to soak liner first, and the other to quickly erase.
Magnetic Lash Care Do's & Don'ts
1. DO use the ALL-IN-1 Makeup Remover to clean liner residue on lashes and magnets.
2. DON’T clean lashes with Remover Swabbies or any visibly oily remover as it will damage them.
3. DO brush your lashes out with the comb end of the Lash Applicator.
4. DON'T forget to put your lashes back into the case they arrived in after each use—never leave them lying around without protection.
Now that you know all things you should and shouldn't do with your Magnetic Lashes, you'll be able to get the most out of every wear! If you need any help, though, you can reach out to our fantastic customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
All My Best,