Cleaning your Lashies is quick and easy with these following steps:
- After removing your Lashies lashes use a clean q-tip and our All in One makeup remover (oil free micellar water works as well).
- You can clean your lashes with both precision and a gentle touch to remove any liner collected on the silicone band throughout the day.
- Gently swipe and roll the cleaner against the Lashies band to clean away liner residue from the end of your day.
- Once clean, return your Lashies to their case for storing until the next time you use them.
- For best results we do recommend cleaning your Lashies NanoGrip silicone bands between each use. Avoid using any product with oil as an ingredient as this will cause damage to your Lashies products.
Lashies by Moxie is not responsible for damages caused by misuse of product.
There are no known side effects with our Lashie Liner.
Clear Liner Ingredients: Water, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, polyvinyl pyrrolidone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, tocopherol, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, caprylyl glycol.
Black Liner Ingredients: Water, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, polyvinyl pyrrolidone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, iron oxide, tocopherol, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, caprylyl glycol.
We offer a number of different shapes and sizes to fit everyone’s mood and eye shape. From a tapered lash for hooded eyes, to a curly lash fit perfectly for deep-set eyes. Can’t narrow down your choices? Reach out to one of our Lash Specialists and we’ll be more than happy to take the time to talk to you about your eye shape and preference to help you find your perfect match!